Saturday, June 20, 2009

diapers and cupcakes

i'm headed down to ithaca, ny tuesday to drop some AIOs off to mama goose. there will be 2 newborns, and at least 3 in small, medium and large. gender neutral, girl and boy prints. some are true all in ones, and some are quick dry all in ones. so if you live in the area, please stop by to some esbaby diapers in person!

in taking a little break from my custom orders today, i sat down to this wonderfully delicious looking post from design*sponge, one of my most favorite blogs of all time. if i didn't have so much sewing to do, i swear i'd make those cupcakes right now - if not only for the chocolate cake itself. but then there's the frosting. my espresso of choice? black cat classic espresso from intelligentsia. for those of you who don't know me personally, i'm a little cupcake obsessed. i even have one tattooed on my right wrist. i think as a kid, cupcakes were one of the most exciting things to have. a tiny, perfect little cake that you could have all to yourself.



now, back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Diapers and cupcakes are my 2 favorite things!! I am a new follower I just love the edbasics line I can't wait to try one someday and then get one in every color LOL

    ReplyDelete