Monday, August 3, 2009

newsletter sign-up

hello everyone!

please take the time, if you haven't done so yet, to sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of my shop's homepage. there's a little box at the bottom that says newsletter sign up. enter your email and press submit, then add my email address [christine @ esbaby.net - without the spaces] to your address book so it doesn't get filtered out as spam. in my newsletters you will find discount codes, sales, and special announcements. i'll only send them when something important is going on, so don't worry. i won't spam you. i will be sending one out today, so sign up soon!

i'm stocking my store right now with the rest of the AIOs i have here. all sizes - true all in ones and quick dry all in ones - all great day time diapers.

hope everyone is having a great monday! thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment