Sunday, June 13, 2010

a hobo/chic/hideously ugly/but still at the same time, incredibly awesome bag

i'm working on a new bag right now. no patterns, no nothing. just whatever comes out of my head and on to the fabric - keeping some measurements in mind. you will love this bag. why? because it's a perfect weekender bag. it's the perfect bag if you have two kids in diapers and are going out for the day. heck, you could probably fit two small children in this bag. great for markets, grocery shopping [especially if you want to take everything in your house at once], babies, and the like.

and besides, this is going to be the coolest looking diaper bag/grocery bag/whatever bag anyone has ever seen. well, maybe not. but it's definitely original and it's definitely big. and it will definitely be for sale next week.

oh, and it has a zippered top and tons of pockets and such. just as most of my other bags do.

are you sold yet? probably won't be making another one of these unless some really great fabric comes along, at a really great price.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally interested - I have 4 year old twins, so while diapers aren't the issue, there still seems to be a lot of support equipment when you head out. Will it be a cross-body bag? Your products are lovely - just wish I'd known about you when my girls were wee - I had a very bad diaper service experience which turned me off them...I think your products would have made me a believer.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten so far as the straps yet. I was thinking two straps so more of an over the shoulder type bag. Which would also make it easier for lugging around heavy loads, I think, especially with a bag of this size. The top of the bag measures 15" but the bottom of the bag is about 40". So there's tons of room to carry thing without it being awkward.

    ReplyDelete